Time Goes By SO Quickly …

 Hiiii …

。.:☆:・'(⌒―⌒*))



Once again I talk to my desolate blog (( because I haven’t actually premiered it to be accessible to the public yet )) !!

But on the off chance you do see this and happen to scroll through the blog with 50 colours splashing your face and 73 blingees jumping off the screen to greet you with an energetic stupor - HELLO !!

How is your day going ??



I HOPE IT HAS BEEN AMAZING SO FAR !!

My day has been rather tiring - the weather has got a strange effect on my psyche methinks - I like many people ,, get very melancholic when the clouds turn grey …

Apart from that I am content with where I am 

in this world as of right now :)) !!




Amidst all of the things I THOUGHT I was going to be able to get done by the end of this week - is a pile of rumination ,, wondering how I could have gotten more done …

I digress I believe I have achieved so much in this week and I should take at least 5 minutes to celebrate my successes ,, I got quite A FEW paintings done this week which I will be happy to show soon on Instagram …


!! FUN FUN !!

Furthermore I have tried to be strict with myself when it comes to Instagram and I am trying to cut down on the time I spend on it scrolling - I don’t think the time restriction tool on Instagram has been particularly beneficial for me ,, seeing as I just dismiss the notification and start scrolling once more …

(( OH DEAR … ))

Attempting to try and forge a better lifestyle for yourself is very hard when you try to apply it properly - we always SAY we are going to do things and then we never really do ,, it really is quite strange …

Thinking about Stoicism whenever I NEED to get something done ,, I don’t think my lifestyle particularly aligns with Stoicism but I like listening to the Stoics to feel motivated …

AS AN ATTEMPT TO QUELL MY BOREDOM …

I have decided to try and make digital scrapbook pages for the last few days ,, I think it’s a fun way to pass time as of right now it seems it is JUST what I need in the current time.

It seems I don’t abide by a schedule in terms of hobbies ,, activities and my past times - I simply feel the compulsion to serve any median I want …


Last LAST note of this very colloquial blog ,, I have made a necklace the picture is down below - it is the pink and white necklace with the pearls - this was one was super quick to make as it just required me to alternate pink and white beads irregularly …


i love the alternating of the pink and white beads ,, they really make a statement - i made the necklace with wire - IM TRULY a professional. I kid honestly ,, but i enjoy making necklaces with wire compared to fabrics such as string.

I have loved making my own necklaces as of recently ,, it makes me happier than buying necklaces nowadays - I already have so much jewellery ,, I don’t need to buy anymore …


It’s giving me much joy to pick up old beads and stock of materials I haven’t yet used and making it into something I’d wear everyday - it also gives me a past time after school !!

My life would be truly tragic without fun past times …


I’m sure you feel that as well ,, we all need something to fill the hours 

in between school and sleep 

that is fun and fulfilling …

SERIOUSLY

it’s so nice to have an hour or two before you do your last bit of studying - when you indulge in a past-time you enjoy doing …

Definitely going to keep making jewellery !!

I’m now in my “WRITE A BLOG POST NOW” time of the night ,, after this I will probably wash my face and start getting ready for bed.


Hmmm … this week has truly had so many things going on at once - time is going by slow and quick at the same time …

Is this indicative of increased productivity ??

Or is my grasp of time slowly slipping away from me ??

Well I can never really know in the present maybe in the future I will look back at this November in a retrospect and have a more grounded perspective …

Goodnight skid-ville !!

AND AND ooh la la la ,,

 goodnight to you !!

You are all very good to me.



,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...