My Whimsical Wednesday - i just wanted an alliteration …

 Good evening everyone !!

I had an eventful Wednesday, it was both drab and exciting. Exciting post-early afternoon, but relatively mediocre beforehand. Not anyone’s fault whatsoever, it’s just the monotony of a January school day which urges the day to be slightly drab.

I started the day off by waking up late in fact, all on me but I managed to rush out the door and looked relatively normal. Sort of as if I didn’t wake up late and as if I didn’t down my cornflakes in a three-minute time frame.

This was my outfit for today :


Because I am a technophile, ( that’s a lie I’m certainly not ) this is actually a GIF. You can sort of tell by the grainy quality and smaller fps. It’s easier to put GIFS into blogger than videos, videos are a bit of a hassle.

Nothing like a good 72 layers of clothing for the British winter. Don’t forget the obscene amount of necklaces and pins too. I literally wear the same exact necklaces with every single outfit, so much for “creativity”, Cyd. Aish - I do sort of dress strangely.


This clown is literally me, as I was standing next to the printer. I am also a clown.

The day started off positively, positively enough. The first lesson I had was a tad dry, however I did a bit of doodling in that lesson so it wasn’t all bad. Learning about critical media skills is important I suppose, although I would like to believe at my find old age I have learnt to cultivate a positive relationship with social media. The key words being, “I would like to believe”. Who knows ? I might have the WORST relationship with social media … no, I will trust myself my intensely online phase is done with now.

My screen-time is still atrocious though.


After the joyful ceremony of an easygoing lesson, I had Art ! The fact I capitalise “Art” as a subject certainly implies I place a great amount of importance on the aforementioned subject. I certainly do believe that Art is important, and Art must’ve blessed me for singing its endless praises as I more or less have a sketchbook double-page done now. In Art we have to record our artistic processes and inspirations in our sketchbook, to show the development of our ideas in our particular subject. A very prototypical art thing for every school I am sure.


When I say I have  “more or less have a sketchbook double-page done now”, I suppose I do mean that. I always think I can add more to a sketchbook page as a Maximalist but I think I have added enough decoration to my page already. I don’t want to overdo it as the sketchbook is not meant to be  predominantly decorative. Shame on me for not getting a picture of what I did in Art today ! I am not fully prepared for the blogging life !

All I need to do is write a few sentences and add 2 more labels and then I can move on to the next pages in my sketchbook. Hooray to progress ! I far prefer doing practical work as opposed to “sketchbook-ing”. Curating the sketchbook has always felt too stagnant for me and I am certainly not a stagnant person, you know ? It’s strange really, I didn’t actually think I’d get anything done in my sketchbook, but I’ve generate a good momentum for getting it done. 


I have two weeks to get my sketchbook up to scratch, I don’t have to document much because I am relatively early in my “sixth form tenure” ( that sounds awfully formal ), so two weeks is a good time-frame.

I worked on my sketchbook for the next hour and lunch. So from 10:10AM which was when I had my actual lesson until 13:00PM. In my schedule, I have “free periods” where I don’t have a specific lesson, hence the “free” aspect. I can choose to do practically whatever I please, so I worked on my sketchbook.

Still mentally kicking myself for not taking a singular photo for the blog - apologies !

My day was formulaic, like most of my other days however my day decided to go on a downwards trajectory. I had a timed history essay to do after lunch in lesson. A 45 minute essay at that - really a short time-frame. Deary me…

I think my essay was sufficient, certainly no piece of Art but it was okay. I’m not sure what was going on with my hands and wrists though … 

Seriously, I had never had this problem beforehand. At least not to such a large magnitude - my hand just kept cramping up and cramping up, every five words it felt like my fingers were getting tighter tighter. It was actually quite painful and bizarre, I kept on having to shake my hand in thirty second intervals - it definitely hindered the quantity I wrote.

Note to self : massage hands before writing an essay ? I’m not too sure, I hope this was a one-off occurrence because it was awfully worrying.

On top of having a stressful History lesson, my beautiful best friend, who also happens to be the person I sit next to in History, was not present to write her essay. I couldn’t make worried side eyes to her whenever I messed up a sentence, which was arguably the most torturous aspect of the entire experience.

This is of no fault of her own though, as she didn’t skip the lesson. My best friend Jacqui was away in the afternoon, so that was why it was just me today who did the timed 45 minute history essay. She was off doing medical business, a shadowed project. Undoubtedly more exciting than what I was doing in school. I am very proud of her for working hard.

I missed Jacqui very much - hello Jackie if you see this, I love you !

Time quickly passed, and thankfully I was able to put my pen down and sigh in a great relief - my biggest challenge for the day came to a calm halt. I scrambled all my stuff together and ran to the Art room to meet Tanjipa, she had her last period free and I had mine free too, we devised a plan to go into town !

In my sixth form, we have five periods during the day. So if we were to have a lesson it would’ve been our fifth and final one.

I was a bit of an idiot and forgot to bring money with me, despite me having pre-conceived knowledge that we would indeed go to town so I allocated myself the role of “Tanjipa’s moral support” and esteemed window-shopper. It was super fun honestly, plus my internalised guilt of spending money which I need to do serious work with to power through was alleviated. 

We headed to a myriad of charity shops, and on the way we chit-chatted and squealed and laughed. Tanjipa even got a photo of me looking stupid next to a massive septum piercing, she really is an expert photographer.


The spontaneity of this photo is evident. My lazy crouch and cheesy grin, it’s a sweet photo nonetheless. 

As we roamed the charity shops we didn’t buy much, which is completely fine I’m all one for limiting your consumption. We found a surplus of interesting items though.


What a bizarre mousemat and coaster set. I’m not judging whatsoever though, but police men ? Eh …

Charity shops really have the most unique items.


Ring ring 🤓 !!

Tanjipa though, in the end managed to find an absolute steal, which I also do not have a photo of. She found an old CD player which was only £7 ! It works perfect as well, Tanjipa if you see this - have fun listening to your music !


Now I sit at home dormant and rested, I do have things to do. Well, let me run through the things I need to do.

1. I need to clean my desktop, seriously it is an absolute tip. Let me see what junk is on my desk. I have tons of things I need to tidy on my draws : my headphones, “Epimax” cream, a button ring, a hair tie, a scrunchie , my water bottle, wipes, keys, cards and papers and a case for glasses. Oh gosh, there’s even more things. It simply gets stranger : a salt and vinegar “Pringles” can with Pringles, fudge packets with fudge in them, and a banana ; there’s also my diary, some books, nail polish and two lamps Im not using. Oh my gosh …


2. I need to publish this blog post. That I have a better chance of completing. Seriously, I have been wanting to blog regularly for a long time, I need to be consistent with a few more posts, only then would I be qualified to say that I have truly gotten into blogging consistently. I am in the midst of writing now, and then after that I can embellish the blog with a lil the fancy things I enjoy doing. In order to get to the fun things with the blog, I have to get through the methodical things first, the methodical thing being the writing. Surprisingly, the writing part has been steadily improving in terms of enjoyability. I really enjoy writing nowadays !


3. I need to take a Bath. My hair is super oily. Anyone with a fringe will share my sentiment of the powder over the bangs when you’ve forgotten to wash your hair in order to make your look decent. I can have a bath after I’ve had my lunch which gives me enough time to settle in before bed. Having extremely oily hair is a horribly demoralising feeling, Thursdays totally going to be “my day”. Totally …

Guys …

I think that brings me to the end of this blog post !

Thank you so much for reading guys, I hope this wasn’t boring hehehe. Have an amazing rest of your day, wherever you are in the world and I hope your days are filled with fortune !

Goodbye for now, lots of love …






,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...