My Monday - 🐇🧺💐🍦💟🐔 …

Nothing special, 

this was just me on Monday !


I enjoy taking photos when it’s dark with the flash on. I edit the contrast and saturation of the photo of course, for that POP. This was my outfit for Monday the 23rd of January 2023 - super cozy and warm. I love wooly fabrics, they’re soft and inviting. The material of my clothes definitely informs my feeling for the day. When I wear cozy clothes I feel relaxed and I want to be productive, strangely enough. There’s no scientific basis in my feelings, I just simply feel. 


This is a photo of me donning the coat I wore to school. In England, it’s been very bitter and cold as of recently. It’s the wind, the wind has a beautiful way of making everything wintry. I love this fur coat because it’s extremely warm and dense, and it’s big enough for me to fit over my larger sweaters of thicker fabrics. 

Bye bye see you soon loves !


,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...