Mere Thought #1 …


Hold up four fingers if you are a sizeable presence in the net, with a quantifiable impact on Art and Culture !!

Kidding …

 It is hard to find depictions of conscientious characters within the space opera genre … 


Indeed, I feel unproductive for not making a blog post in a few months. I have mostly been showcasing art on Instagram !! Indeed … I am active on there. 


But I desire phase in out of this colourful web space and play around on occasion … I really miss making long-winded posts which hit a long word count !!

I hope to mitigate the middle ground between opulence and banality in the grand expanse of space … not going to give in to extraterrestrial hedonism !

Ahh … it is nice to make a short post !

See you soon darlings … 



,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...