Merry Christmas ~``• (( 🎄🌈🎅🏽🌟 )) …

 Merry Christmas 

🌿🍒🎄❄

to all the beautiful people in this very beautiful world …

DESPITE my cynicism that occasionally  adheres to my blogging cadence like sticky sticky glue ,, Christmas is indeed positive … 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚


Oh my !! A “skiyodu” image where she is not embellished !!

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

to high heavens ,, warped into a digital background …

If I could dress like a Christmas Tree everyday - believe me I would …

I sort of do that already without the explicit nod to the tree through the baby bled and tinsel ,, aesthetically I owe many of my fashionable cues to the Christmas Tree … OH the kitsch !!

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚⋆•

ANYWAYS … I am rambling ✝️🌲🤶🏽

Merry merry MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE to everyone !!

I now need to think of my look for Christmas Day !! Oh my I might just wear the same thing …

First world problems eh ??




,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...