Some Thoughts #2 …

 Although I have some grievances with “The Kite Runner”, which was written by Khaled Hosseini, I read Chapter 24 with my English Literature class today and my goodness …



This is not what an Afghan kite in a kite running competition looks like … in fact let me link a video displaying Afghan kite running. It is such an interesting sport !


Genuinely, I sobbed like a child. The relationship between Amir and Sohrab occupies a special space in my heart, one that is extremely personal, one that I tend to with a heightened fragility. 

When Amir asked Sohrab to cohabitate with him in America and start a new life together I felt this otherworldly expanse of warmth pour into my heart, I became so grateful that I have a connection like this in my life.

Hosseini beautifully articulates the transformative power of familial love. This is something I will never take for granted. I am genuinely so glad I got to read this book.


The clouds have parted and a hazy glow is becoming imminent within my neural pathways, light is expending on my countenance and I feel determined to do well. Not only for myself, but those I love.

Hehe, with this “Mere Thoughts” series, I am trying to get back into the “groove” of writing. My musings are a bit spiky aren’t they ?

Writing really makes me happy …

Goodbye everyone !!

Have a beautiful day …



,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...