Happy New Year …

Let me imbue this blog with atypical artistic semantics …


The paradigm shift has in fact begun !

I cringed upon writing the aforementioned statement. It is awfully conventional, however I feel empowered and happy moving into the New Year. A strange surge of motivation has hit me, likely due to the cultural consciousness dramatising the ceremonial aspect of the festive season. In many ways, we all act as if our circumstances will change at the drop of a hat by New Years.


I do not wish to succumb to such naïvety, I concede that I must sound juvenile, lackadaisically talking about the start of 2024 as if it is some miraculous  period for me. But I have consolidated a lot of projects I started in January, and have created some art I really love during this Christmas and New Years break. 


I finished my first commission, and I am taking on a second one. I have completed an animated digital portrait which might just be the best one I have made thus far, and I a making steady progress on a large-scale photographic collaged outcome. 

Another monument, if you will.

It takes too much to please me in all earnestness, but for once, just this once, I feel pleased with my workflow and the amount of artwork I have produced.


I am a true artist ? Perhaps …


Oftentimes, I downplay the transformative, meditations quails art possesses in my life. However, it is inescapable it seems - I must create work out of my own aesthetic volition in order to feel satiated and purposeful in this world.

My artistic practice acts as a visual anchor for all of the values and aspects of worldly culture I find beautiful or intriguing. Genuinely, artwork keeps me sane. The publication of my artworks acts as an outward expression of my values and philosophies to the wider world.


I desire to assume a Heavenly body, sending love to everyone through variegated, oneiric whispers  in the Net …

Hm, I am doing a lot of waffling. Flowery artist stalk comes naturally to me, even though I hate that stereotypical, melodramatic Artist phenotype …

We shall see each other soon, whether you view my artwork on Instagram or see another blog post of mine. Who knows ? Perhaps we might engage in theatrical dances on the cobblestone foot paths of York. If you ever come to the North of England …


Fantastical hypotheticals aside, I hope to show all of you some of the work I have been creating. It is a great honour to have a loving audience who critically engages with my work, and receives my creations with such grace.

Many of my new artworks shall be showcased very soon. 


Thank you so much to all of you for following me out of all people, amidst the grand expanse of space that is the world of Web Art, I am glad you find value or entertainment in what I do.


Happy New Year, I hope we become beautiful. 







,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...