To be AT THE FRONT (( 🍔🌈🧨❄️ )) …


 I do dream of a myriad of men and women alike in ruffled neck collars and colanders on their head in a cramped room fantasising about ruling under a centralised government with kitchen appliances strewn over their body. 



I am trying to contact a bird , the birds will materialise the Revolution !!

Everyone shall don a ruffle on their neck and a smile on their face , to wear a heavy necklace is the forefront of paraphernalia-induced pride. To be meticulous with a reindeer scarf is to apply non-violent foreign policy.

I pop my colander hat yippee …

Thank you for the £2.50 price - for the two batches of buttons

 I believe it is a steal.

What rhymes with steal - oatmeal …




When you take a picture of your outfit you compromise the look of a conventionally attractive jawline. 

Because I like it when the outfit 

looks like as if it looks like it’s nice…

If I were to re-take the pic , I would take it propaganda poster style with my chin looking towards the sky and my necklaces perfectly centred - the placement of my body positioned exclusively to the left so those communists with intense perspicacity ally with me .



,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...