(( 👯‍♀️🌸🐰🌈🐣🧁👯 )) oooh ~``• #BUNNY talk !!



 

 There is certainly something whimsical about the “bunny” costume ,, I have a pair of fluffy ears of myself …


NOT particularly sure ,, why i am posting about Easter in Christmas - Christmas post is coming soon ,, but look at “The Moldy Peaches” ,, with their sturdy costumes - Kings Dawson is a bunny !! 

Actually I am NOT posting about Easter - I am only taking about bunnies ,, bunnies should not be relegated to the spring season exclusively …


for some reason a lot of artists gravitate to the bunny in particular ,, donning rabbit garb.

I DO NOT LIKE

(( EDIT : i kinda like carrots … ))

carrots myself ,, however i am yearning to put 6 stripes 

on my cheeks and hop around - i do not want to be an 

animal per se - i am relatively happy being human …


The Moldy Peaches photo again … really ,, I mean - STELLAR costume from Kimya Dawson - Adam looks cute too …

but rabbits are awfully 

charming…



“It seems like a totally gratuitous myth to tell people a giant rabbit comes round at night leaving candy in a haphazard way around the house. and the cover shows the bunny caught in the act.” - Todd Rundgren …


I have a similar disposition on the Easter Bunny perhaps than Mr Rundgren ,, perhaps I am a bit more optimistic. I wholeheartedly enjoy the Easter Bunny garb ,, I encourage everyone to be a rabbit …






,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...