Dear Alan, I LOVE you … ❤️🪷😘🌷

Good evening everyone,,

I would just like to describe a purchase which made me smile, for a very small price. How lovely is God that he blesses me, I am surrounded by so many beautiful objects. 

 I went with my lovely friend Tanjipa …

stunning person …

 ( large up Tanjipa ) …

To a fabulous charity shop, where the pearly gates opened and I found the most beautiful keychain which I decided to use as an embellishment to my multi-colour faux-pearl necklace, 

Which I had made myself. 




I love this keychain, best purchase OF MY LIFE. Alan keychain, you are truly a blessing. 
A genuine blessing


The keychain states : 

Alan


ALLAN, ALLEN


From the Gaelic word for "cheerful".


He is smart, makes friends easily and never loses his sense of humour.


He thrives on a challenge.



I hope to embody Alan. What a beautifully whimsical keychain, it was only 50p - how stunning.

I need to find books, apparel, furniture and miscellaneous items which have similar artwork to this beautiful keychain. 

The flat colours and the allusion to nature and history in the keychain  urge me to dream more vividly. I have recently fallen in love with souvenirs of any sort. This keychain may be a souvenir … I am not really sure but I enjoy the mystique. 

I do have plenty of fun stories 

which detail encounters, interactions 

 and tales from the life of “skiyodu” …

(( SERIOUSLY why do i refer to myself as my instagram name I could easily say “Cyd” but Hey Ho, I am accustomed to this now … ))



Sige !!

Goodbye for now …

,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...