FIRST blog of november ~``• LET’s gooo (( 🌈☕️🇬🇧🎂 )) …


OBLIGATORY ,, dog blingee GIF - i am so so happy that bounced dog GIFS exist (( 🐶🐾🦴 ))


GOOD EVENING everyone ,,


NOVEMBER NOVEMBER NOVEMBER

THIS IS THE

 First Blog Of November !!


!! THIS ,, is a GIF for mushrooms - GEEZ ,, i am truly original ,, definitely not outlining what you can see in front of your every own eyes !!

This blog will mainly be outlining what i MUST do in order to progress with this blog and life in general - please forgive the sparsity and the short nature of my blog - I have been quite busy hehehe !!

I will DEFINITELY be looking to upload my Buckethead blog post - it is 10 reasons as to why I love Buckethead ,, my favourite guitarist mayhaps along with Steve Vai …


FURTHERMORE


This Blingee acts as a hazy neon interval between the last sentence and my next sentence ,, I am truly so creative … ehhh … sorta …

!! i am hoping to upload ART in the future to this blog ,, filling this blog with a ton of subculture based fashion portraits and some paintings as well !!

I want to work hard to curate a fun online portfolio ,, it has been a goal of mine for a long time and I shall work to materialise my dream fully !!



!! WOOF WOOF WOOF !!

… hehehe …

that is the sound a DOG makes …


I have felt like I have been very VERY very  busy as of recently but I can definitely work harder and push myself to achieve my short-term goals ,, I would like to truly go ABOVE and BEYOND to put my artistic motivation into full fruition … 



!! This is a BYE BYE for now !!

eek i know this blog post was rather brief with no particular focus nor aim …

!! But we shall see one another soon ,, I promise !!


!! BYE BYE BYE !!

- have an amazing day -




,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...