MOTIVATION runs dry ,, doubt starts to seep in - DEARY me …


 It seems I cannot properly apply myself to multiple

 crafts at once ,, I cannot manage my time between 

blogging ,, physically “drawing” ,, digitally “drawing” 

THIS FACT keeps me up at night …


NEIGHHHHHH ,, THATS the sound a horse makes …


I feel as if my thoughts weigh very heavy on my mind all of a sudden and I am starting to feel stressed once again ,, I realise I am rather prone to stress you know ??

I need to try my best as to not dwell in such stress BUT in fact try and overcome such feelings and try and better myself …

I know that seems like the most normal and logical step,, but I have conditioned myself to dwell instead of overcoming (╥_╥) !!


ARGHHH I NEED TO GET MY LIFE TOGETHER …



,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...