TAKES such a long time ,, (( 🕰️🌤️🪲🪱 )) …


!! HIIII !! 


im DESPERATELY trying to finesse and fully “BLING” out my blogger blog as much as possible …

i would truly enjoy having the most blinded out ,, most beautifully tacky blogger blog !!



(( so many b’s in one sentence deary me )) …

it is such a lengthy process i want to create tons of hyperlinks within the texts of my posts you can access on the home page so that when you CLICK on words you can be taken to another line of thought or conversation …

I DONT WANT MY BLOG TO BE MONOTONOUS …


… I WANT MY BLOG ,, to be like a rainbow ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ !!

also i am trying to instil a good work ethic within myself when it comes to my artistic endeavours and past times ,, in order to feel fulfilled …

therefore i am really TRYING to just lay down all my thoughts in October mwahahaha …

(( update ,, SMALL update - as of currently blogger isn’t letting me upload photos so this blog post will be a little delayed oh my GOSH … ))

ANYWAYS ,, i have many ideas for future blog posts but it really isn’t something that’s meant to be meticulous - i suppose me using blogger as a platform calls for more colloquial talk …



Blogs are always good when they are prolific and honest ,, I have a hard time dealing with both to be frank …


I really don’t think you can be all that honest on social media ,, does blogger really count as my social media ??


This blog essentially an obsolete block of colour with little to no outside communication …

!! EXACTLY ,, how i like it !!





,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...