GIFS of THE DAY - #1 ,, (( 🍊🍌🥑🥣🥐🧃 )) …

∑d(°∀°d)

HIIIIII EVERYONEEE ….

here are some of my Picmixes of the day ,, for some awesome affirmations … I really need the positive re-enforcement of colourful croissants and vibrant orange juice … truly …




… SUPER CUTE …



I love the addition of the stickers of jugs and tea in the last PicMix ,, and the animation of birds
 and sparkles in some of these are ADORABLE …


i miss when we were allowed to be kitsch and lowbrow ,, i suppose this wasn’t too considered to kitsch then as it were more of a norm back then however i don’t enjoy the idea that we all must be sterile and new-age now it is just eurghhh …


i LOVE these ,, because the QUALITY is awesome !!!


!! CRYSTAL clear ,, vision !!

like many PicMixes i feel ,, honestly the quality on PicMix is awesome ,, and the food looks amazing - straight out of a French GCSE textbook ,, ya know when you had to describe what was in a photo ??

!! hehehe this is all I HAVE TO SAY !!


bye bye for now everyone ,, i have to GO !!

you will see me again soon …

(( sounds so creepy )) 

and i hope to see you soon … 


!! BYE BYE CITIZENS !!


!! SEEE YAAA 
SOOON HOPEFULLY !!



,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...