eek ,, A THOUGHT #1 - favourite blingee … (( ☔️🌈⛈️🌟🎉 )) …

 GOOD EVENING

ugh October seems to be a month in which i have a massive blogging passion ,, 



!! I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT SUCH A THING !!

I know it sounds rather crazy ,, 

more-so a bit dumb but …

i didn’t realise blogging could be so colloquial - hehehe i can indeed causally post …

This should not come as a shocker to me considering I was never too formal to begin with ,, not even on this blog !!

the use of capital letters  interchangeably i realised  makes my last few posts seem a  bit jarring but i am not too  hellbent on correcting it - can i  use the excuse of it adds  character ??


ANYWAYS IM GETTING SIDETRACKED 

!! i hope YOU’RE having a great day !!

i have LOST my voice which is a bit jarring actually no not a “bit” IT IS SUPER ANNOYING !! - i sound like a deflated pack of jelly ,, that got caught under a mouse trap …

please ,, PLEASE - 

do not lose your voice !!

That being said amidst all the dodgy health and odd things happening in my life as of right now there is one image which truly gives me LIFE …

this has enabled me to have a full-scale rejuvenation ,, LORD HAVE MERCY !!

(( i am waffling oh dear ,, and i suck at segues ))

TLDR : this BLINGEE is the best ?!

and i don’t even know why ?!


hehehe ,, bye bye !!

i hope you find a dream whose promise always shines in your heart …

,, FABULOUS (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ,, feature …

10 REASONS ,, why i ⁞ ✿ ᵒ̌ ᴥ ᵒ̌ ✿ ⁞ LURVE buckethead !!

  … deary me what am i doing … OH MY ,, ~``• here i dump all of my obsessions ,, and loves … i believe that i should try and focus my attent...